Friday, November 12, 2010

I'm back!

I've been slacking on my blog & have decided it's time to get back in the loop.

Today it was just an easy going lazy daisy day here at the Graham home. We declared it pajama day, watched movies & ate leftover stew for lunch & supper. Yum!

I did a bunch of recipe research & wrote out several new recipes to try that look super yummy & best of all EASY.

I'm on the hunt for canning jars & have got a couple of leads from some friends who said they had some to give me. That will be a blessing if I can actually get my hands on them.

My plans is to use them for "Gifts from a Jar", homemade Christmas gifts for family & friends this year.

This is very exciting but I need to get on the ball because Christmas will be here before we know it.

Now for some real excitement! Thanks to our friends, D'dee & Landon, we now have a Lego table (aka train table) for the girls room. They love it & it has been a wonderful addtion to their room.




That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List