Saturday, February 19, 2011

Never Say Never

Lots to blog about today:

This morning I made a new waffle recipe. I watched Rachael Ray make it on her show. I thought, "wow! that looks easy & I have all those ingredients", so I tried it. Was okay but not anything to spectacular. Keith & the girls liked it alright but didn't give rave reviews so I think, we'll find another waffle recipe to try.




This afternoon, we cleared out the front corner of the garage. Keith built some shelves & I must say, he did a great job! Can't wait to see what else he comes up with using his new tools. Now, I just have to get out there, unpack the rest of our boxes we've had out there since the move here from CA in April of 2007! Yikes!




Also this afternoon, I took Lauren to a birthday party at the Warren Theatre in Moore. She had a great time with friends while at the party & watching the movie; Never Say Never~The Justin Bieber Story.





Chloe, being the big Justin Bieber fan, would have been absolutely heartbroken if I had not taken her to see the movie when her sister saw it so we stayed for the movie as well. We all loved it. Was a great memory to make with my girls.

Jimbo came home from his debate tourney with 2 trophies in hand! He's so great at debate, it's one of his gifts. Notice the year "98" on them? They are "recycled" trophies to save money for the club. This made us laugh & well...just makes for a great story. He placed 2nd in DEX & Top Speaker {the bigger of the 2}. We're so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List