Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday...Monday....

Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be....
NOT!!!

I love Monday. All my friends know that. I wear sweats, no make-up & most of the time a ballcap in place of hairdo! Monday is my favorite day of the homeschool week. On Monday we have PE class from 9:45-11:00 a.m., we have lunch out about twice a month afterward then meet some friends at the library from 1:00-3:00 p.m. That's our easy school day. It's a great way to start the week!

Then Monday comes with a warning from the weatherman that a stormline coming up from Texas would bring dangerous thunderstorms with lots of lightning & heavy rain. So I prepare & change plans! I drop the girls off at class, head over to a favorite place to find scrappy friends, at A Whole Lotta Scrap, get my new paper supplies for a couple of special projects I have planned, then back for the girls. We go straight to the library in order to beat the 1:00 p.m. timeline the weatherman has given us for the storm arrival. Wouldn't ya know it?!? It comes in a little earlier however, not as bad as he said it would be...at least not here in Norman!! Ugggg...

Keith said the storm was bad in the City. I don't know if that makes me happy or not, but it does restore a bit of my faith in the KFOR weatherman. LOL

I'm reading a great book today about bringing order & beauty to your home. I could use a little of that...how about you?







My plan for supper time is homemade potato soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List