Sunday, April 11, 2010

Row to hoe~Part 2


After moving the box we lined the ground with some special lining that will hopefully keep grass & weeds from growing up in there.


Here they are spreading the dirt....we had 35 bags of 1 cubit feet & 5 bags of 2 cubic feet. Lots of spreading going on here.


And more spreading....look how full it's getting...


The fun begins! I've already got the tomatoes in now I'm working on the pepper plants. I put in yellow & red bell peppers, jalapenos, banana peppers, and hot cherry peppers & cayenne peppers. For the tomatoes I did 3 plants of Big Boys which yield 16oz fruits & 3 Patio grape tomatoes. Yummy!


Here it is all finished! I have Texas sweet yellow onions & red onions, Japanese eggplant, straightneck yellow squash, zucchini squash, cauliflower, cucumbers, strawberries & watermelon.

It's gonna be a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List